Custom Search

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bad Habits



Doors signify a change, new beginnings.

I'm not exactly Miss Green Queen, and I don't mean to come off like I am. I understand I can be a bit preachy, but really I'm just preaching to myself. Reminding myself to tread a little lighter, and change some old habits. We all have our bad habits, my number one is procrastination. I also bite my nails, never eat breakfast, and don't brush my teeth enough. All of these habits are easily changed, yet I continue on. I have heard that it takes 21 days to break a habit, 3 weeks.
I also have bad 'green' habits. I use paper towels often, I never unplug my appliances, I haven't switched every light bulb to a CFL. Same thing, they're easily changed. It got me thinking, what bad habit was I going to change this first 3 weeks? What can I do differently? I could choose to sit here, lament and make excuses, or I could stop talking/writing and do something.
Let's check back in 3 weeks, tell me, what did you change?

No comments: